Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Surreal

**~**As I reflect on my life there have been moments I have looked forward to sense I was a young girl**~**

One of the moments that gave me butterflies to even think about was--chasing my kids around the house. I know--not your typical response on the top 3 things you look forward to in life!

On Sunday we were at my sister in laws house and I was sitting on the floor watching the kids run around. My daughter who is15 months has just figured out how to walk with out looking like a drunk sailor. She waddled on over to where I was sitting laughing and giggling the whole time. I turned around on my hands and knees and playful yelled..."Im gonna get you...you better RUN little girl...Im gonna GET YOU!" She looks at me a little surprised and TAKES OFF running as fast as her little body will let her--but its more like a march/giggling so hard that she falls over run! Then I realize...

This very moment is what I have been waiting for my entire life. Its happening. And its so beautiful yet so so surreal. I am so grateful that my mind let me take a few seconds in the mist of the giggles to reconize that this moment--right here--right now--is a dream come true. The purest form of happiness and I have been thinking about it non stop sense Sunday.

I am grateful today and every day for the life that Heavenly Father has blessing me with. I have fulfilled a lot of "moments" that I have looked forward to. I am blessed.

These are some pictures from the past few weeks:





  

No comments:

Post a Comment