Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kinzlee's Blessing

~**KiNzLeE's bLeSsInG dAy**~
**EaStEr SuNdAy MaRcH 31, 2013**


**We celebrated Easter this year by blessing our baby girl. She looked like an angel. My Mom bought her a pretty blessing dress--which fit perfect. Dallas gave her a beautiful blessing. There were many things said that I will forever remember. Kinzlee is an innocent perfect human being. Through the power of the priesthood and with her Daddy being the mouth piece of Heavenly Father--I know that he has an amazing life path for Kinzlee. As I have watched my nieces and nephews grow up--and now my own child--I have realized that they truly have been preserved for these days. They are so smart, so aware, and seem programed for a higher path then I could ever imagine. Every day I watch her grow---she grows physically, mentally, and socially--and although its sad to see her getting so big (I just love babies) I'm honestly enjoying every stage. I'm amazed everyday to see the things she learns and her progression. She makes my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. There was no better way to celebrate Christ's Resurrection this Easter Sunday then to hold our perfect baby, and to give our thanks to Heavenly Father for blessing our lives with Kinzlee Elizabeth Smith.**





No comments:

Post a Comment