Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Is already MAY?

~**This girl LOVES her Daddy**~



~**Boise**~
**We went to Boise recently. It was such a great trip! ALL my brothers and sisters were there and we had a big BBQ! Kinzlee did SO well. I was really nervous, but she slept most of the way there, and she only cried for about 20 minutes on the way home. Dallas went to the hockey game with my brothers one night, and we just relaxed. We also found out that my sis-in-law Sharis is going to have a BABY!!! We are so excited for Kara and her new addition in Sept. and Sharis in Nov.! Bentley loved to hold Kinz...although she would only hold her for about 10 seconds. She will be such a great big sister!




 ~**One of my best friends Kallie has a little girl only a few months older then Kinzlee. We hang out with them a lot and there is no doubt these girls are going to BFF's one day! ha ha!**~
~**We went bowling for the first time with Kinzlee. I use to be a dang good bowler...then I got pregnant and could barley move...so we hadnt been bowling in a long time. I'm still a bit rusty but we are going to go more often with our friends Bobbie & Jose**~
~**Kinzlee's cousin Jackson gave her a new COOL toy! She seriously LOVES it! She's a funny girl...she likes to kick the toys instead of play with her hands. She has figured out how to make the music play by kicking really hard. Its so dang cute. Thanks Wes, Brooke, Cooper, and especially Jackson for the entertaining toy!**~





No comments:

Post a Comment