Friday, March 1, 2013

~**"“Yes, life is precious! No one can cuddle a cherished newborn baby, look into those beautiful eyes, feel the little fingers, and caress that miraculous creation without deepening reverence for life and for our Creator. Life comes from life. It is a gift from our Heavenly Father. It is eternal, as he is eternal.”~** -Russel M. Nelson

**As I hold my little one in my arms I study her perfect wrinkles, her little fingers, her flawless skin, and its as if she knows I'm starring at her-- she opens her beautiful blue eyes and smiles.**
Moments like these literally take my breath away. When I look into her eyes I know I am getting a glimpse of heaven. I have honestly never felt so much purpose in life. I love waking up in the morning knowing that I get to cuddle Kinzlee girl. She is growing up way to fast. Here's what Kinzlee's little life looks like so far at almost 3 months old:
**She sleeps through the night (7-9 hours), and has for almost a month now! I remember waking up one morning and it was light in our room...I jumped up and ran to her room where she was fast asleep! Its so refreshing being able to sleep again.
**She's a petite little girl. At her 2 month check up she weighed 9.6lbs & 22 inches long.
**She likes her tummy. She is SO proud of herself when she lays on her tummy. We tell her how big she is and she grins.
**She loves her "friends" on a mobile in her crib. We turn on the music and immediately she smiles and looks for them.
**She loves bath time---But hates getting dressed after.
**She is attached to her Mommy & Daddy. She knows when we aren't holding her and actually has to warm up to most people. 
**She is a MOVER---we just let her kick kick kick, and wiggle wiggle wiggle. She will lay in my lap and kick for a solid hour. She's gonna be a busy one!
**She doesn't like to be bundled unless she is really tired. She likes her hands out, and even if we bundled her she finds a way to squeeze her arms out!
**She is a happy baby...she is smiling a lot more, and likes to talk talk talk. 
**Her neck and tummy are ticklish! 
~**Our little family~**


No comments:

Post a Comment