Friday, March 1, 2013

~**Anyone that knows me---knows I adore kids.**~
I have too many boyfriends to count, and believe it or not I like my girl time too--playing barbies and house--ya know that kind of stuff!
I have always wanted to be a mommy.
**When Dallas and I got married--he wanted kids right away. Although he CLAIMS he didn't "really" but he did. I wanted to wait. And guess who always wins....ME!
**Over the next couple years we didn't really talk about having kids. We were just working and playing--AND trying to figure out the adjustments of being married. Marriage is hard. I mean lets be honest--men suck sometimes ;)!
**Finally we decided to THINK about having a child. A very wise person told us to start praying that we would know when the time was right--so we prayed. Every night we prayed--month after month after month--we prayed. Nothing.
**After months and months of prayer we got our answer--it was time!!! We were both really scared and excited--it was TIME!!!
**I honestly thought I would get pregnant right away--lets just say the Schaat's are "fertile mertiles!" After the first month I knew something was wrong--I just had a feeling.
**I wont go into details, but after a few months of research I started the dreaded--fertility. We prayed--day after day after day--month after month after month--we prayed.
**It was a ROLLER COASTER of emotion. Physically and mentally draining on both of us.
**We decided to move back to eastern Idaho-- I told Dallas the move alone would get me pregnant--this area is KNOWN for babies--LO AND BEHOLD-- 2 months later and over a year after doing fertility I was PREGNANT!!
**Every single doctors visit-- was worth it. Every single dollar spent-- was worth it. Every single prayer-- was worth it. Every single tear-- was worth it.

**~Our little card to announce the up coming birth!~**
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment